Saturday, August 4, 2012

Thank You

Hello! Today I'd like to share another card that the ladies got to make during last month's class. This card was fun to make and it was so easy too! This time, we used the Button Buddies stamp set (Clear 122737, Wood 122735). I so had to get it when my upline Nicole gave me a card that featured this stamp set at my first worskshop :)


I love that you can use buttons to go with the stamp set. Guess that's why they call it button buddies. hehe. For this card, we used the Subtles Designer Buttons (119745). And what's so cool about this flower is that along with matching embellishments, there's also a matching punch! We used the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch (119854) instead of scissors. How cool is that!?!?


And we also got to use the new Chevron embossing folder (127749). I'm telling you, it's one of my favorite new big shot items! The 'thank you' sentiment is from the new Embellished Events stamp set (Clear 126497, Wood 126495). 


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Saturday and have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...