Saturday, August 25, 2012

For Myra

Happy Birthday Myra!

Today is my cousin's special day and we want to wish her a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D I know the celebrating started earlier this week and we're pretty bummed that we missed out on some of the birthday adventures, but I know the party will keep on going and hopefully we'll get to see her today :)

So, while flipping through the current SU catalog (as I often do on a daily basis), I saw a card that totally reminded me of her! As soon as I saw it, I knew that I had to case it :) And here is the birthday card that I made for her.


Just like me, she LOVES butterflies! hehehe. So, I had to use the new Papillon Potpourri stamp set (Clear 123759, Wood 123757). All the butterflies are so pretty! And what's even better than that?!?! Well, let me tell you.... there is a matching punch!!!! How awesome is that! The new Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) coordinates so beautifully with this stamp set. They are both must haves! Or I'm just biased ;) hehehe.


I also used the Perfect Polka Dots Folder (117335) and the Scallop Trim Border punch (118402). For the colors, I went back to one of my favorite sets, the 2011-2013 In Colors (122993). And for the 'happy birthday wishes' sentiment, I grabbed the Petite Pairs stamp set (Clear 122497, Wood 122495). What's great about this stamp set is that you not only have something to stamp on the front of the card....


 .... you also have a matching sentiment to go on the inside of the card! And there are so many other sentiments that you can use for all kinds of occasions. This stamp set has come in handy so many times :)


I hope you have a wonderful day today cousin! 
And I can't wait to hear stories about your birthday adventures. 
Hope all your birthday wishes come true!!

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone and thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...