Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Here's to you

Hello everyone! One of the gals at work is leaving us and moving on to experience a new adventure at a new job! We are all super excited for her but of course we will all miss her. Last night, several of us got together for Happy Hour to give her a proper farewell, but I decided to give her this card on her last day... today. Here is the card that I made for her.


I used some Summer Smooches DSP (125409) and I know that pleated ribbon is retired, but I just had to use it. It's so much fun! And to go with the ribbon, I used the Stripes embossing folder (123128). For the 'here's to you' sentiment, I grabbed the Friendly Phrases stamp set (Clear 126151, Wood 126149).

Of course, I had to use the new Elegant Butterfly punch (127526). It's an inside story... a work thing ;) And of course, I had to add some bling! The Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) always add that extra little something to every project.


Good luck Dana with the new job! 
You'll be GREAT!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...