Saturday, August 11, 2012

For Jamie

Happy Birthday Jamie!!

Hi everyone! Today, we get to hang out with some friends to celebrate a very special day. Today is Jamie's birthday! And here is the card that we are giving her today. I used the new In Colors :) There's Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit. I like how the new in colors are bright and fun! And the names are so much fun, too!


The 'Friend' sentiment is from the Affection Collection stamp set (Clear 127949, Wood 127946). I decided to use one of the framelits from the Apothecary Accents Framelits to cut out the sentiment. And I added some Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (126877).


And on the inside of the card, the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from the Perfectly Penned stamp set (Clear 122892, Wood 122890), which is one of my favorites right now :)




I also had fun making this card because I got to use the new Lacy Brocade Embossing folder (127819), which can be found in the new Holiday Catalog. Click here to check out the new catalog. And those fun swirlies in the background of the card is from the new Everything Eleanor stamp set (Clear 124164, Wood 124162). I've been wanting to use this stamp set on a card for awhile and thought that Jamie's card would be perfect! I hope she likes it :)

Enjoy your day Jamie 
and I hope all your 
birthday wishes come true! 
 GO GIANTS ;)

Thanks for stopping by everyone and enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...