Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fabric Butterfly Key Chains

Hello everyone! With this awesome clearance on SU fabric, I can't help but want to try out new projects! My friend Marita is full of wonderful ideas :) While I was working on some fabric flowers, she showed me some pictures on Pinterest of butterflies that people were making with fabric! How awesome is that?!?!?! Of course I was super excited because I love butterflies and I'm loving this SU fabric sale :D

Here are my first couple of tries at making fabric butterfly key chains. I gave one to my cousin for her birthday and the other one to my mom because she's my mommy :)


For these butterflies, I used one of the patterns from the Candy Cane Designer Fabric (121715), a button from the Subtles Designer Buttons (119745) and some Natural 7/8" Cotton Ribbon (127844). You can get key rings from most craft & hobby stores.


Check out the fabric sale that is going on in the Clearance Rack. Just click on Clearance Embellishments & Fabric to take advantage of this great deal. Who can resist 99 cent fabric?!?! Here are the four designer fabrics that are in the clearance rack. Check out the cute patterns that you can play with.





I can't wait to try out more projects with fabric! If you've made any projects using SU fabric, send me some pictures. I'd love to see them!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...