Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Look who's turning.... 1

Hello! Here is a card that I made for a little guy who celebrated his 1st birthday over the weekend. The stamp set that I used is now retired but I still love using this set for birthday cards that I make for the young ones :) And what's great about this set is that you can use it for both boys and girls. But since this card was for a little guy, I used mainly blues, greens and browns for the color combination.


Of course, I had to use the Big Shot to cut out a number one for his special birthday and I added one little bow to go with the #1.
 

And look at those cute animals! Now do you see why I think this set is so much fun?!?! Look at that ostrich... look at that hippo... and look at that octopus! So adorable!!!!
 

Oh and I also used the Stripes Embossing folder (123128) and the Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882) to add some texture and dimension to the card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...