Friday, September 21, 2012

For Suzie Q

Happy Birthday Suzanne!!

Hello everyone and happy Friday! Today is a special day because it's my friend Suzanne's birthday :) We have a lot going on at work today with a baby shower so we still need to take her out to celebrate. Hopefully we can take her out next week for lunch. So, last night in Niki's class, we got to make a stack of cards - one to keep and one to give away. Which worked out perfectly because I wanted to make a birthday card for Suz. Here is the card that I'm giving her today.


There is some labor of love with this card with all the piercing going on. I got to play with several new products. For this card, we used the new Paper-Piercing Tool (126189), the new Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199) and the new Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (126187). I must admit, I was a little intimidated by this card and wasn't sure if I wanted to do the piercing technique, but I'm glad that I did!


And I think I need to get this stamp set ;) I really like this "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" from the new You’re Amazing stamp set (Clear 126722, Wood 126720). And there's also a really cute hot air balloon included in this stamp set. So cute!!


With all the fun stuff that's going on with this card, we even got to use some of that pretty Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126844). And remember, for the month of September, with every $40 that you spend on a Stampin' Up! order, you get to choose one of the 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon for FREE! Click here for more information or you can email me with an order if you like :)

Have a wonderful Friday and thank for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...