Sunday, September 16, 2012

Photo holders

Hello and Happy Sunday! I'm super excited because today is Day 2 of our Holiday Soiree stamp camp :D We will be hanging out and stamping with the ladies in Livermore today. I'm bringing my camera so stay tuned for all the fabulous projects that the other demos on my team are bringing to display during stamp camp. They are so super creative and I love getting inspiration from them.

Today, I'd like to share some photo holders that I found and decided to change up a bit. I wanted to add some SU touches. I used some Comfort Café DSP (126898) to wrap around the photo holder base. What's great about this DSP are the color combos and how one side of each sheet can be used for masculine projects and the other side can be used for feminine projects. I decided to use the more girly side for these.


And since my photo holder base was a color that didn't match the DSP, I cut out some scraps of Midnight Muse card stock (126843) to cover the top and the bottom of each photo holder. This is one of my new favorite colors :)

And to add to the DSP, I cut out some Whisper White card stock (100730) and used the Scallop Edge Border punch (119882) to trim the top of the photo holder base.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday! And come back soon to check out some Stamp Camp fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...