Saturday, September 22, 2012

CAS Halloween

Hello and happy Saturday! Hope you guys are having a great weekend :) Today I'd like to share another card that we got to make in Niki's Stamp-a-Stack this week. This halloween card is clean and simple and oh so cute!


I really like how the Spider Web embossing folder (120889) looks on Whisper White paper (100730). And I like the banners using the Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (126906). With Halloween just around the corner, I think I'll have to order some of this DSP :) And I need to get some of that 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon (127837). Love the Basic Gray with Basic Black stripes.


And look at that little spider! So cute!! This little guys is from the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set (Clear 123946, Wood 123944). Which has been on my wish list for awhile, along with the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set (Clear 121187, Wood 120857). And with the holidays quickly sneaking up on me, I think I have to get them soon :)
 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Saturday!! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...