Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stamp Camp Demonstration Table

Hey everyone! Today I'd like to talk about some new products from Stampin' Up! At stamp camp last weekend, Niki had a demonstration table all set up where she showed the ladies who went to our Holiday Soiree how to use some of the new products. Isn't this half circle table perfect for her demonstration table? It's like they knew that she was going to share some pretty awesome new tools :)


Here is the new Silicone Craft Sheet (127853). This is so going on my wish list! I got to play with it and it is a must have when working with a hot glue gun. Niki made some rosettes to show everyone how to use the silicone craft sheet. So easy! Also, it's so easy to assemble embellishments! Just drop a dot of adhesive on the sheet and have both hands free to assemble. Let the glue dry completely, then pop embellishment off sheet.

And here is another new tool that is going on my wish list. The new Heat Tool (129053) has the right amount of heat for any technique. And it is pretty quiet! It also has a new slim and sleek design which makes it easier to hold. And there are 2 heat settings - low for drying ink and high for heat-setting powder. I'm thinking this might make it on my next SU order ;)

And next to the heat tool are the new Jumbo Sticky Rounds (127852). These sticky rounds have a strong adhesive for creating rosettes, flowers, and more using paper, ribbon, or fabric. I'm thinking I need to get these since I've been having so much fun making flowers lately :)


And this is DEFINITELY going on my next SU order. The new Stampin’ Scrub® (126200) is awesome! It's larger which makes it easier to clean larger background stamps. The scrub is washable and the fibers are more plush which cleans very detailed stamps well.

And I just got these new products. I am loving the new Paper-Piercing Tool (126189) and the new Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199). I also like using the pierce mat for stamping. It provides a sturdy and even surface which creates clean and crisp stamped images. It's pretty cool :) I do still need to add the new Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (126187) to my wish list.


I think having the demonstration table was such a great idea. It's great to see new products in action. And of course, once I saw them in action, I just HAD to have them all!!!! hehehehe.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...