Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Merry Snowflakes

Hello! Ready for more stamp camp fun?!? hehe. Well, today, I'd like to share the card that I was so excited to demonstrate :) I got to demo a Christmas card and show the ladies a new technique that I learned - stamping on ribbon! I've been wanting to try it out so I totally jumped at the chance to demo this card.

Check out the cards in action :) I used the photo holders that I shared with you guys the other day to display two samples of the "Merry Snowflakes" card. This card was created by my friend and fellow demo Jennifer. I really like how elegant this card looks and that piece of Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885) and one of the Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577) just adds that extra special little touch. Isn't she so fancy? She is so super creative. She's just awesome :)


If you couldn't make it to stamp camp this time around but would still like to make all 6 cards that were featured, you can still order a kit to-go! This special offer will be for one week only. All cards will be stamped, die cut, punched, and embossed. Assembly required and DSP may vary. If you are interested, please email me for more information.


Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more cards from camp :) Enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...