Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fort Kit

Hello everyone! Before I go into the Fort Kit that I made for a friend and his son..... I have to say.....

Happy Birthday Camille!!!!

I totally dropped the ball on her card and gift :( So sorry Camille! I was so concerned about making it to work early to put up her birthday banner that I left her birthday card and gift at home :( I'll bring it to work on Monday and share them with you guys soon, so stay tuned :)

For now, here is the fort kit that I made for my friend Jason and his son Jayden. If you missed their birthday cards, click here to check out Jason's card and click here to check out Jayden's card.


This fort kit was inspired by my friend and upline Nicole. She is so awesome! Click here and here to check out some of the fort kits that she's made. And my friend and up-upline Niki has made some as well. Click here to check hers out. Now, check out what was inside of the fort kit:

They are so fun to make and you can add anything in the kit. Some people add pop corn but since Jayden is a little guy and I wanted this gift to be for both Jason and Jayden, I added a book instead. So Jayden's daddy can read him a story inside their fort.

Here are the sheets with the clips so that they can start building their fort right away.

I even included 2 different flashlights. Can you guess who's flashlight is the Cars one? Jason of course ;) Ok ok, it's for Jayden since he is totally into Cars right now. hehehe.

To show what's in the fort kit, I used MDS2 to make a tag that explained what could be found in the pillow case.

And here is the pillow case. You guessed it, I used the pillow case for the wrapping :)

And what's great about fort kits is that you get to use all the items for other household needs. The bed sheets could be used for little Jayden's room... the clips can be used for chip bags or hangers... books are always great to have around... and who doesn't need extra flashlights? 

I hope they like the fort kit and here's to hours and hours of daddy/son bonding time :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...