Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bracelet & Earrings

Hi! Here is the gift that I made for Camille's birthday. I made her a little bracelet and earring set :) Making jewelry is so much fun! And I'd like to thank my friend and upline Nicole for introducing me to this craft. She taught some of us gals the basics of jewelry making. Isn't she awesome? And she's super creative. Click here to check out her creations on the blog that she shares with her sister (she's super creative too!).


Sorry for this pic. I know, too much flash. hehe. but I wanted to try and see if I could get a closer shot of the beads. Aren't beads so pretty?


And there is a touch of SU with this gift set. I used Early Espresso card stock (119686) as the backing for the bracelet and earrings. And to create the holes, I used the new Paper-Piercing Tool (126189) and new Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199). These two new tools are a must have to put on your wish lists :)


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...