Thursday, October 4, 2012

Onesies & Outfits

Hi! Hello :) So this has become one of my new obsessions. Once I started with the fabric iron ons, I couldn't stop! I went a teeny tiny bit over board with the gifts that I made for my niece. Can you tell? hehehe. Here are some of the onesies that I made for her. When I thought of what fabric to use, of course I went for the Flirtatious fabric (122335). Gotta love the Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White color combos.





I was going to just make some onesies, but when I saw these white tees and pink pants in the store, I just had to get them and add some SU flare :)  For the onesies and outfits, I used the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die (114507) and the Fun Flowers Bigz L die (121812) to cut out the different shapes. Then I used the Fabric Adhesive Roll (122194) to adhere them onto the fabric. So easy, right?!?!






I had so much fun making these for her! And I can't wait to see her strut her stuff in this SU gear :)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Totally cute! I bought the fabric adhesive roll and now I need to use it!!!! (Nicole)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...