Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Think Pink Displays & Projects

Hey everyone! Let's go back to the Think Pink event that we had last week for a bit. I want to share the lovely displays that my fellow demos brought to share with the ladies who came to the event. It's always great to look at displays and snap some pics of projects that inspire you :) And let me tell you, these SU ladies are SUPER talented and inspire me every day! You should check out their blogs! Check out my blog list to get some wonderful inspiration :)





Here are the 4 pink projects that the ladies got to make and take home. They were so fun to make and I think I'm going to have to add these to my To-Do list of projects that I want to create.


Here is the card. Isn't it so cute?!?! And what I like about the card is that it uses punch art. LOVE punch art!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of punches and an even BIGGER fan of when you can use punches in new and different ways.


And it's been awhile since I've made these tile picture holders. I think I have to find an event so that I can make these again ;)


And these key chains... so super cute!!!! Right?!?! I'm seeing a bunch of stocking stuffers that need to be made in my near future ;)


And here is the ornament. This is a really cute idea for an ornament too because you can use up all those lovely scraps that you've been holding on to. Or maybe it's just me that has a TON of scraps. I don't know why, but I just can't let go sometimes! Can we say.... hoard much? I know, it's an obsession.


And I must say that the Redbridge house is such a super cute venue to have events. I can't wait until the next one! And I know you can't either ;) Even if it won't be at the Redbridge house, I'll let you know where and when the next fun filled event will be.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...