Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Birthday Banners

Hello everyone! Today I'd like to share the birthday banners that I made for my friend Catherine. I went with lots of bright colors and butterflies. After my hands stopped shaking from watching that amazing World Series and seeing our beloved SF Giants become the 2012 World Series Champions (yay!!!!), I went back to finish crafting. Here are a couple shots of the banners when I finished.



And here are the banners in action. Catherine was talking to one of the other gals at her desk and I told her to not return to her desk until I said it was clear. hehe. We needed to set up the banners without Catherine sitting at her desk. haha. We hung up the Happy B-Day banner at the entrance of her cube.
 

And we strung up the butterflies banner inside her cube. 
 

And this banner was strung up above her monitor so she could see it while she works :)
 

For her birthday banner, I used the Floral District DSP because of all the pretty bright colors.
 

 Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...