Friday, October 26, 2012

For Jenevene

Happy Birthday Jenevene!

Hey everyone! Here is a card that I made for a friend at work. Today is her special day :) I decided to go with different blues and surprise, surprise - butterflies! hehe. I love butterflies, but it's also a work thing so I had to add them to her birthday card ;)


I love the new Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) and I practically use it on everything!  I layered each butterfly on top of a scallop circle that I punched out using the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch (119854). And on the butterfly, I added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) on the mini scallop circle that's included in the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309). All girls love a little bling, right? ;)



And I added some Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126847) because I felt like it needed a little extra something. The 'happy birthday' sentiment is from the Family Reunion stamp set (Clear 122712, Wood 122710). I was going to try and use the word window punch or the modern label punch but decided to go with snipping the ends to create a banner. I'm such a big fan of banners :)
 

Speaking of banners, stay tuned for the Birthday Banner that I made for the birthday girl :) I hope she likes her banner and her card!! And I hope all her birthday wishes come true!!

I also wanted to wish my Lola a very happy birthday. Wherever she is, I hope she knows that we love her and we are always thinking of her. We miss her every day and we are very blessed and thankful for all of the years that we were able to spend with her.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...