Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello, Baby Invitation

Hello everyone! This will be another week of baby shower fun :) My sister-in-law had her baby shower and I wanted to share all the fun stuff that I was able to help out with. She was so sweet to let me make the baby shower invitations and as soon as I saw the Baby Boutique stamp set (Clear 126352, Wood 126350), I knew I just HAD to use it.


My sister-in-law loves turtles and green so I went with this image and Lucky Limeade ink (126984). And she also mentioned she wanted purple for the baby shower so I went with Wisteria Wonder card stock (122922), ink (126985) and the very pretty 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (122973).


The 'hello, baby' sentiment is from the Sweet Essentials stamp set (Clear 126457, Wood 126455). My mom convinced me to go simple, but to add some texture to this CAS invitation, I used the Perfect Polka Dots Folder (117335).


And I used Early Espresso card stock (119686) as the card base to bring the colors together. I do like how the brown, green and purple go so well together :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...