Thursday, July 26, 2012

Create

Hello! I am very excited to see my stampin friends today :) My up-upline Niki is having a Convention Recap party for all her downlines and I can't WAIT to see everyone and to catch up and to learn all things Convention! I so have to go next year :) I know there will be so much to learn and so many stories and I will of course want to take notes. And what better way to take notes than to jot things down in a personalized notebook! And here is my notebook decorated with some SU fun :)


Of course I had to use one of my favorite DSPs - Summer Smooches (125409). I just love all the bright colors and with this pattern, you can feature all of them - Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, Real Red, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White. I also used some Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon.


And since I want to use this notebook for anything SU related and for jotting down project ideas, I decided to use the sentiment "Create" from the Loving Thoughts stamp set (Clear 125845, Wood 125843). I used the Extra-Large Oval punch (119859) to punch out a window for the sentiment. And of course I used the new Elegant Butterfly (127526) and the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) to add a little something extra.


And it's been awhile since I've used the Blossom punch (125603) so I added three flowers to the front of my notebook. I still have some of those fabulous retired Summer Smooches fabric brads and used them for the centers of each flower. Making these notebooks are so fun! And so easy to make! You should try it :) And if you do, send me some pics. I would love to see how they turn out :D

 Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...