Sunday, July 15, 2012

Love is Like a Butterfly

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday :) Today, I want to share a card that I made for my husband's parents. They celebrated their wedding anniversary last week. I wanted to go with something clean and simple but also wanted to feature some Stampin' Up! product that I just LOVE! hehehe. I went with Elegant Eggplant card stock (105126) since purple is my father-in-law's favorite color and used some matching DSP (117154).



And I used the new Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die (127005) which is one of my new favorite dies because of all the different ways that you can use it. For this card, I used it as a window to feature a new embossing folder that will be coming out in our new Holiday catalog! Are you excited!?!? Stay tuned for more news on that :)

 


And of course, I used a lovely Antique Brad (117273) to keep the two butterflies from the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die (114507) together.


On the inside of the card, I used two different stamps from two different stamp sets. The Love is a butterfly sentiment is from the now retired Butterfly Prints stamp set and the Happy Anniversary sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (Clear 127802, Wood 115370), which is my ever so trusty sentiment stamp set for any project. 

 

I hope they had a wonderful day together celebrating such a wonderful marriage :)

Thanks everyone for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...