Saturday, July 21, 2012

For Juliana

Happy Birthday Juliana!!

Hi everyone and happy Saturday! Today we get to celebrate a very special milestone birthday. My friend Juliana is celebrating with friends and family today and I can't wait to wish her a very Happy Birthday!!

Even though today is her actual birthday, at work we got to celebrate a little early :) The gals and I took the birthday girl out to lunch on Wednesday. We tried out a new little spot and it was pretty good! The funny thing about Wednesday was, at the end of the day, I kept waiting for Juliana to leave so that I could decorate her cube! hahahaha. She FINALLY left and I got to put up her bday banner, bring in her flowers and HUGE butterfly balloon :) And of course there was a card :) Here is the card that I made for her and we all filled it with birthday wishes :D

The "happy birthday with a cherry on top!" sentiment is from the A Word for You stamp set (Clear 120528, Wood 117032). I just had to use that stamp set because it goes so well with the other stamp set I wanted to use for this card.


To go with the happy birthday with a cherry on top sentiment I just had to use the Button Buddies stamp set (Clear 122737, Wood 122735) because it has cherries!! hehehe. Cute, right?!?!?! And of course, I had to bust out the Brights Designer Buttons (119747). I just LOVE how Stampin' Up! has so many stamp sets and embellishments that coordinate so well together :)


And I also took inspiration from Niki's From My Heart class. Click here to check out the card that inspired me. I love Stampin' Up! fabric and hoard it like crazy and I hardly ever use fabric on cards but I wanted to try it out on this one.


I hope Juliana enjoys her special day, I hope she has a wonderful time spending it with family and friends, and of course, I hope all of her birthday wishes come true!!!!

Thanks everyone for stopping by and go out and enjoy your weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...