Friday, July 13, 2012

Just for You Tea

Hey everyone! Happy Friday :)

Today is bitter sweet. On one hand, it's Friday :) but on the other hand, it is my dear friend Jamie's last day :( She will be leaving us, but I wish her only the best in all her future adventures. 

Some of us got together to give her a little going away gift basket of goodies for tea time! She recently went on a trip to the UK and fell in love with tea :) Click here for the card that I made for her when she left for Europe.

Here is the card that I made for her and we all got to sign it. And we gave it to her when we gave the gift basket to her. There are several things going on with this card and the first thing is that I wanted to use her favorite colors...


And whenever I see something with that antique look, I think of her so I did a lot of sponging...


And since the gift basket was filled with tea time treats, I added a tea cup to the card...


And I added a pretty little bow as one of the accessories since I know how Jamie loves to accessorize :)


And on the inside, I of course had to add more tea cups!


I hope that she enjoys her gift basket and I hope that she likes her card. Both the gift basket and card were made with lots of love :)

Jamie we will all miss you!

Thanks everyone for stopping by and enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...