Sunday, May 27, 2012

You Are Simply Wonderful

Good morning and Happy Sunday!

By the time most of us wake up this morning, my friend Jamie would have accomplished something amazing even before we grab our first cup of coffee or put together something for breakfast. Last Monday, she left with some friends to go to Europe for two weeks and on May 27, she committed to running a 26.2 mile marathon in Scotland! 

That is so amazing to me and I wanted to make her a card to tell her how simply wonderful she is. It is such a wonderful challenge to face and conquer and I can't wait to hear all about it! Oh so inspiring! I was able to give her this card at the San Francisco Giants game that we went to together before she flew out to travel across the pond.


But hello, I totally forgot to take some pictures! Luckily, she's such a nice friend and she sent me these pictures. Oh wait, what's that cute little guy peaking out from behind the plant? Why it's the Brian Wilson gnome that we all stood in line for! Some people stayed in line over THREE hours!!!! Crazy, huh?!?!?!?! Thank goodness we didn't stay in line that long, but boy was I a little nervous because I thought for a split second that we wouldn't get one! Because hello! We were lined up at Pier 48! But all was well in the world because everyone in our group got one :) yay! hehehe.  
 


Congratulations Jamie 
on finishing your 
26.2 mile Marathon!!

Have a relaxing Sunday everyone and thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...