Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bridal Shower

Hello!

Here is a card that I made for a friend a few weeks back. She was going to a friend's bridal shower and asked me to make a card for her. Isn't she so sweet? When she asked me to make a card, I immediately thought of the Love & Laughter stamp set from the now retired Occasions Mini catalog. I wanted to use the dress on a hanger stamp and came up with this:


And the neat part of the card was that I added a flower using a punch from the itty bitty shapes punch pack and the bride-to-be actually has a flower on her wedding dress in the exact same spot I placed it on the card! Who knew?!?! Pretty cool though, huh? :)


I also used the bride-to-be's favorite colors and snuck in some green using Lucky Limeade for the "Congratulations" sentiment since green is my friend's favorite color :D

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...