Thursday, May 10, 2012

More Swaps

Hello everyone!

As promised, here are the other swaps from Nicole's downline meeting. Again, these ladies are super creative and I just love the projects they come up with!

Here is Marita's card. She was inspired by her friends visiting from Hawaii. I love how she used the oval punch to create a plumeria flower and do you see the dew on the flower?  Pretty cool, right?!


Here is Niki's card. There are a few things I have to say about this card... love the blossom punch, love the beautiful wings embosslits and love the versamark technique!


And here is Andrea's swap. This was the other winner. I love that it's a tissue holder! I so need to case this as soon as possible!! I love 3-D projects, and especially ones that I can use :)



These ladies amaze me all the time and I love the wonderful projects they create. Not only are they super creative but along with being an inspiration, they are also so supportive. That's another thing that I love about being a part of this team. The support I get is above and beyond! If you've been thinking about joining Stampin' Up! this is a great time to sign up! And you can get your customized Starter Kit for the amazing price of just $99!! Join our team :) It's easy and it's fun! Email me if you have any questions. It's getting really exciting in the Demo world right now and you know you want to sign up to get in on all the excitement ;)

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...