Saturday, May 26, 2012

Graduation Gift Card Holder

Happy Saturday!

Later today, we are off to a graduation party. My husband's little cousin is having a party to celebrate his 8th grade graduation. Golly, I remember when he was barely starting elementary school and now he's going to be a Freshman in High School! My oh my how time flies! 

Now, what kind of present to get him and of course... what kind of card to make him!?!?!? The graduate did mention that he would appreciate any donations to his non-existing funds at the moment. hehe. He's so funny. So, we decided on a gift card. And that helped me come up with the card.... a gift card holder :)

Here's what I came up with:


And since I've been having fun making graduation caps, I of course had to add one on the card. And wouldn't you know it, there goes that "HAPPY GRADUATION" sentiment from my ever so useful Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set again :)


And look what's inside... a slot to hold a gift card!


And behind the slot for the gift card, I stamped the  'congratulations' sentiment.


I've seen this fun gift card holder done in so many different ways and this was my go at it :)

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...