Saturday, May 19, 2012

For Mom

Happy Birthday Mommy!!

Today is an oh so very, very special day because we get to celebrate the birthday of an AMAZING woman! Our mother :) My brother and I have been so blessed to have such a loving, patient, selfless and understanding mom. We are who we are today because of the love that she has shown and given us through the years. Her unconditional love is never ending and her loving heart has grown to include my husband, my sister-in-law and my nephew.

This is the card that we will be giving to her today. I went with Pretty in Pink and Bravo Burgundy because she loves pink :)



Now isn't that Medallion background stamp so pretty? It is on the retired list so grab it while you still can! Click here if you would like to snap it up and order yours now. You only have until May 31 before it goes away! I also added a large pearl to the center of the Medallion to add a little something extra. Plus, my mom likes pearls :)


For the sentiment, I used the Loved Ones stamp set from the now retired Occasions Mini catalog. I love how there's a flower inside the letter 'O' in 'MOM'. To accent it, I used the Bravo Burgundy Stampin' Write Marker. And I used the Decorative Label punch in two different ways :)

Have a wonderful birthday Mom! 
And I hope you know how much we love you 
and how deeply we appreciate all that you do for us. 
LOVE YOU MOM!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...