Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just For You

Good morning everyone!

Today, I would like to share a project that my awesome upline Nicole surprised me with awhile back. We were supposed to meet up so that I could lend her an XL Bigz Die for a project she was working on, but she totally surprised me with a gift and a couple of projects. Isn't she so sweet?!?!

And the best part is that we got to spend some crafting time together :) It's always fun getting together with friends to craft and to chat. Here is the first project that she had for me. (Stay tuned for the second project)


Not sure if you can tell, but there's a sneak peak item that we used on this project. There's a new stamp set that is on the top of my new 2012-2013 catalog wish list! It's called Everything Eleanor. It's such a pretty stamp set. I can't wait! And you should jot that stamp set down because it's a set you will want to add to your wish list, too!


Here's a closer shot of the card that you can pull out and write a personal message on. The note that Nicole had written for me was so sweet and inspiring. Thanks Nicole for all the support and guidance :) 


I have such a wonderful upline and SU team. These ladies are super awesome and creative. I love learning from them and you can join our team now for just $99! How awesome is that? And not only can you join our amazing team for such a low, low price, but you can also customize your Starter Kit today! You can email me if you have any questions! Click here to learn more about how to join our team.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...