Friday, May 25, 2012

Cascading Card

Good morning everyone and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Here is one more make and take from Nicole's downline meeting. Yes, I know, I've had a lot to share with you from our downline meeting, but there was so much crafting fun that day and I had to show it all :)

This cascading card was so fun! Nicole case'd this card from Stamp & Scrap with Frenchie. Check out her cascading card here. She has so many amazing projects so check out the rest of her stuff!

So, this is how it looks closed.....


And then... you pull it open... and this is what it looks like....


WOW!! Pretty cool, huh?!?!?! I can't wait to try it out myself!


Have a wonderful day everyone and enjoy your Friday! Woohoo!!!! Thanks for stopping by :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...