Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Graduation

Good morning everyone!

 Congratulations on 
Your Graduation Day!!!!

Today is a great day because we get to celebrate a wonderful accomplishment. Today, my brother-in-law is graduating from college :) He is walking at his college commencement later this morning and we can't wait to clap, yell, whoop and cheer as he walks along with his fellow 2012 graduates.

This is the card that I made for him. I created the graduation cap with Basic Black card stock. I wanted to personalize the graduation tassel and I know that the colors of the college are red and gold, but I couldn't find any red or gold twine. And I wasn't sure what the color of his school is. Instead, I decided to use some Whisper White Baker's Twine to make the tassel.


To have representation of at least one of the college colors, I used Real Red card stock and the soon to be retired Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Medium Sizzlits Dies for his graduating year. I love, love, love, love this set of dies and they are a MUST HAVE for letters and numbers. So grab them up in the Retiring Ink, Paper & Accessories section of our online store before they're gone! Click here to add it to your shopping cart now. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator :)


For the "Happy Graduation" sentiment, I turned to one of my go-to sentiment stamp sets. The Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set is another must have for card making. I love how there are so many sentiments in one stamp set.
 

Congratulations again to my brother-in-law on his graduation. And congratulations to all the other graduates of Class of 2012! May the future be filled with all the promise that your dreams possess :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...