Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Barbara

Good morning everyone!

Today, I would like to share one of my new obsessions with you .... making jewelry! I am so new to it but I am loving everything about it already! Nicole, my awesome upline is super talented and has held a couple of jewelry making classes. In the first class, we learned how to make earrings! I was so excited about making earrings that I went to the store right away, bought some beads and ended up making over 40 pairs of earrings in one night!! Just a teeny tiny itty bitty little obsessed ;) You, think? hehe.

In our second class, Nicole taught us wire wrapping on a bracelet. She is such a great teacher! She said we would be yelling and saying all these different types of not so nice words, but that so did not happen. hehe. We were all so into concentrating on our wire wrapping and before we knew it, we each had a bracelet to take home! Again, I had to run to the store to buy more beads! So, my sister-in-law's mother's birthday was the other day and I just HAD to make her this bracelet. I hope she likes it! 



These pictures don't really show the true color of the beads. I guess it's the lighting, but they are a pretty purple color, which I thought would look pretty on Barbara :) And here is the card that was sent along with her birthday present:


I had fun making her card because I was able to use an embossing folder that I haven't used in awhile! And I also got to use some of that pretty 1/2" seam binding ribbon :)

Here is a list of supplies I used to make the card:
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Pretty in Pink Card Stock (100459)
Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
Pear Pizzazz Card Stock (119795)
Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (122330)
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad (119784)
Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (123113)
Basic Pearls Jewels (119247)
Happiest Birthday Wishes Stamp Set (Hostess Set - Clear 122617, Wood 122615)
If you like this stamp set, email me before May 31 to see how you can earn it for FREE!!

If you would like to start shopping, click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator :)

Have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...