Tuesday, May 8, 2012

For Venus

Happy Birthday to my Cousin Venus!!!!

I totally dropped the ball on sending this card out! I had it all ready to go, too! Bummer :( But I will try and get it in the mail as soon as possible! I will of course be calling her today to wish her a happy birthday, but I feel bad that her card did not get to her in time :(

Here is the card that I made for her. I wanted to use some Summer Smooches DSP and I can't get enough of that Blossom punch. I use it on almost all of my projects these days!



 

Here is a list of supplies I used to make this card:
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Pear Pizzazz Card Stock (119795 - this is on the retired list so get it while you still can!)
Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316)
Daffodil Delight Card Stock (119683)
Tangerine Tango Card Stock (111349)
Summer Smooches DSP (125409 - if you missed the Summer Smooches promotion, you don't have long to wait until the new 2012-2013 catalog comes out! Stay tuned!)
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad (119784 - this is on the retired list so get it while you still can!)
Blossom Punch (125603 - carry over item from Occasions Mini)
Brights Designer Buttons (119747)
Natural Hemp Twine (100982 - this is on the retired list so get it while you still can!)

If you would like to start shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...