Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Beveled Windowpanes

Good morning everyone!

I know it's been awhile, but as promised, here is the card I made for the swap at Nicole's downline meeting. Click here to check out the lovely tea party she had set up for us! And click here and here to check out the awesome swaps that the other ladies brought. And click here for Nicole's wonderful gift to us :)

Now for my swap, I wanted to somehow frame one of the three butterflies. I also wanted to feature an accessory, so I decided to use a beveled windowpane on the card.




The Beveled Windowpanes (121881) are not only on the retired list, but they are also included on the Discounted Retired Products list. Click here to check them out. And click here to check out other discounted retired products. I also like using them to frame little pictures in projects. I've made a shadowbox for my parents and I'll share that with you soon :) I will also be using these beveled windowpanes, which come in 3 sizes and 12 pieces to a pack, in other family tree shadowboxes. I've been commissioned to make about 5 of them! Oh boy!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...