Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's a Tea Party Downline Meeting!

Good morning everyone!

So, yesterday, I mentioned I was going to a downline meeting. And let me tell you, Nicole's downline meeting was AMAZING!!!! It was not only a downline meeting but also a tea party! a TEA PARTY! How cute is that?!?! Nicole went above and beyond to make us girls feel extra special. And I did feel so special even though I was a tad bit under-dressed in my Goonies t-shirt. But hey! It's all good because I was at an awesome tea party! It was all so super fancy :) Check it out!

We each had our own place settings all decked out with a tea cup and saucer, 2 plates, a drinking glass, silverware and a cloth napkin! Yes, I said a CLOTH napkin! I felt so bad when I spilled some tea that I asked for some paper napkins because I didn't want to clean up the spilled tea with the fancy cloth napkin! There were 4 different flavors of tea for all of us to try and I must say I have a new favorite :) Royal Wedding. Oh so delicious! I just added a bit of cream and I was all set! We were so impressed with the spread and the tea and thought that was it. But wait! There's more!! Then came out the food!





Not only was the tea delicious, so was the food and can I just say that I love, love, loved it all!! There were strawberries, scones, sausage filled croissants, and three different kinds of tea sandwiches - cucumber, egg salad and chicken salad. And then came the dessert! Bunt cakes and pie! I couldn't get enough of it all and couldn't get over how amazing everything was!

And after this wonderful tea party, we had a fun filled meeting with reports, recognitions, make and takes and swaps! These ladies are so super talented! Stay tuned for more of that fun stuff.

Thank you again Nicole for all the hard work you put into this wonderful tea party and downline meeting. You and your sister are so inspiring! You always introduce me to new worlds and now I want to buy some tea, buy some cream and bust out my tea set! Tee-Hee :D Thanks again for a wonderful afternoon!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome! I had fun and did you say you are going to breakout your teapot? I'm coming over! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...