Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Uncle Rolly!

Happy Monday everyone!

And....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE ROLLY!!

Today I would like to share a card that I made for my uncle's birthday. He's a simple guy, so I made a simple card. I like the clean and simple look of it. I left it with my mom when we went to visit so that she can give it to him today.



I wanted to use some Stampin' Up! designer buttons and I've seen some cards with variations of this design and thought that my uncle would like it. I was bummed because I didn't have any stamp sets with 'Happy Birthday' sentiments. I know, I know, how could that happen?!?! But it did happen, so I wasn't able to stamp any sentiment on the front of the card :(

Here is the supply list:
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Island Indigo Card Stock (122923)
Lucky Limeade Card Stock (122926)
Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
Daffodil Delight Card Stock (119683)
Subtles Designer Buttons (119745)

If you would like to start shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...