Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Another Celebrate You! Card

Hello!

Here is another card from our Send Me Soaring class. I learned how to create this cute argyle look in Niki's Thursday night class. I was simply amazed when I saw how the kites were used! Such a great way to think outside the box! Makes this stamp set much more versatile and I am so glad that I got it. And I don't know about you, but I sometimes get stuck when it comes to making cards for guys and now I have this card to case :)


Here are some close up shots of the argyle pattern and that small heart punch for that special someone ;) And can I just say that those small library clips are a must have?! They just add that extra something to every card. I also stock up on the linen thread because I find myself grabbing it almost every time I want to make a card. I know, stocking up on embellishments, it's an addiction ;)


 

Here is the supply list for this card:
Chocolate Chip Card Stock (102128)
Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
Marina Mist Card Stock (119682)
First Edition Specialty DSP (121878)
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad (100908)
Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad (119668)
Small Heart Punch (117193)
Lots of Tags Sizzlits Die Set (114508)
Mini Library Clips (109857)
Linen Thread (104199)
Send Me Soaring Stamp Set (Clear 125442, Wood 125440)

If you would like to start shopping, click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator :)

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful,beautiful work. I so enjoy checking your blog daily.
    ChEeRs~ Beverlee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...