Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Carina!

Hi everyone!

I just love birthdays and today is my dear friend Carina's birthday :) We've known each other since our early teen years and now that we're in our *ahem* twenties, life has sent us in many directions but I cherish our friendship and even though we don't get to see each other as much as I would like, I am glad that we are still friends after all these years. And when we do get to see each other, it's like no time has passed and that's one of the many things I love about her:) Here is the card that I sent her a couple of days ago:
 
I have become such a HUGE fan of the new Summer Smooches suite and I've been using product from this new suite ALL the time these days. For this card, I decided to try out a hybrid card. I used one of the templates from the digital download, changed up the sentiment and added one of my new favorite embellishments... a fabric brad. Oh, the fabric brads... no need to say any more... all I have to say is... fabric brads ;) Here are more shots of the card so that you can see the lovely template and to get a better look at the fabric brad.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARINA!
Enjoy your special day :)

Here is the supply list:
Real Red Card Stock (102482)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Summer Smooches Kit - Digital Download ( 129601)
Summer Smooches Fabric Brads (125589)
1/16" Handheld Circle Punch (101227)


If you would like to start shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...