Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Sam!

Good Morning!

Today is a very special day because it's my friend Samiline's birthday! I've know this girl since junior high! We were in color guard together... we talked about boys and had secret nick names for them (don't be jealous! hehe)...  she was in my cotillion... I was in her wedding... and through all the years, I'm glad that we are still friends today :) I was actually able to send this card out a couple days ago and I hope she got it in time!


Here are some close up shots because I just LOVE those fabric brads! I've already ordered several of them. Can we say hoard much? ;) But, I'm taking baby steps... I'm telling myself that if I buy them, I have to USE them! I know, I know, easier said than done, right?!?! But I can't help it! I simply love the new Summer Smooches suite. I love how the DSP coordinates with the fabric brads and that lovely new ribbon :)


 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!
Enjoy your special day and I hope all of your birthday wishes come true :)

Here are the supplies that I used to make this card:
Lucky Limeade Card Stock (122926)
Daffodil Delight Card Stock (119683)
Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (125409)
Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad (115658)
Summer Smooches Fabric Brads (125589)
Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (125583)
Curly Label Punch (119851)
2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (118874)  
Elementary Elegance Stamp Set (retired SAB 125120)

If you would like to start shopping, click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...