Monday, April 16, 2012

Designer Rosette Card

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARITA!!!!

Today is a special day because it's my friend Marita's birthday! I was pretty stressed out trying to figure out what kind of card to make for her. Because how do you make a card for someone who is super creative and talented? I was trying to figure that one out for quite some time and I finally came up with this card. I hope that she likes it!


I was inspired by a card that I made in one of Niki's classes. Click here to see her card. I really like how the Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die is used to cut out the shape of the card. To add a little something different, I wanted to add a rosette. This is the first time I used the Designer Rosette Bigz XL die and who better to try it out for? A fellow fan of the big shot of course :) Here are some close up shots.



I had fun making Marita's birthday card. I did a little sponging, got to play with the big shot, used some hemp twine and got to use a brad. Embellishments are fun aren't they? And I also got to use one of my favorite designer series papers - the retired Sale-a-bration 2012 exclusive Everyday Enchantment.

Here is what I used to make her card:
Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
Peach Parfait Card Stock (119794)
Everyday Enchantment DSP (retired SAB - 126154)
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad (115657)
Coral Calypso Classic Stampin' Pad (122939)
Stamping Sponges (101610)
Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die (114507)
Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die (115950)
Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die (125594)
Everyday Enchantment Designer Brads (retired SAB - 127279)
Creative Elements Stamp Set (Clear 122647, Wood 122645)

If you would like to start shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator :)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...