Thursday, April 12, 2012

Perfectly Penned Happy Birthday

Hello!

Here is another birthday card I made last week for a friend. This one was for a guy, so I went with browns and greens and the Stripes embossing folder.


Here are some close up shots of the Happy Birthday sentiment. I wanted to use a stamp set that I haven't used in awhile and I found myself reaching for the Perfectly Penned stamp set. I like the script of the font. I did some sponging, which I love to do and I was able to part with a mini library clip. I had to keep in mind that I told myself, if I buy it, I must use it :)


Here is the list of supplies I used to make the card:
Soft Suede Card Stock (115318)
Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
Old Olive Card Stock (100702)
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad (115657)
Stamping Sponges (101610)
Stripes Textured Impression Embossing Folder (123128)
Mini Library Clips (109857)
Perfectly Penned Stamp Set (Clear 122892, Wood 122890)

If you would like to start shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...