Thursday, April 19, 2012

Another Birthday card for Marita

Good morning everyone!

Here is another card that I made for Marita's birthday. This card was signed by her buddies at work.

I wanted to use the Large Pearl Jewels that you can find in the Occasions Mini catalog and I thought... hey! what about using them on a butterfly from the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die? And of course, I just HAD to use the now retired Sale-a-bration 2012 Everyday Enchantment DSP. I added a little hemp twine and this is what I came up with.




Here is a list of the supplies that I used to make her card:
Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
Everyday Enchantment DSP (retired SAB - 126154)
Natural Hemp Twine (100982)
Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die (114507)
Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577)

If you would like to start shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...