Thursday, April 26, 2012

For the Newlyweds

Good morning everyone!

I just LOVE weddings :) And I was so happy when my friend Camille asked me to make a wedding card for her friends who recently got married. I decided to go a little bigger than normal and created a 5x7 card. She mentioned that the colors of the wedding were purple and silver so I went with Perfect Plum and the Silver Glimmer paper. Since all I knew about the wedding were the colors, I also went with butterflies and a little bling :)



I love butterflies and I love the butterfly in the Creative Elements stamp set. Isn't it so pretty? I love the elegant doily like pattern of the butterfly. And I am a huge fan of glitter, glimmer and bling, which is why I found myself reaching for the Silver Glimmer paper and the Basic Rhinestone Jewels.



Here is what I used to make the card:
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
Perfect Plum Classic Stampin' Pad (101437)
Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
Creative Elements Stamp Set (Clear 122647, Wood 122645)
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (115370)
Basic Rhinestones Jewels (119246)

If you would like to start shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me a your Demonstrator :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...