Monday, April 30, 2012

Tea Hat Container

Good morning and Happy Monday!

To start off the week, I wanted to share some amazing projects from Nicole's downline meeting. She made each of us a special gift :) She is so amazing and super talented! As I've mentioned before, her first love is jewelry and she shared that with us by making each of us beautiful earrings! And they came in this oh so cute "tea hat" container. There were blue ones and pink ones at each of our place settings. I got a pink one :)




These tea hats are super cute! Nicole did mention she got inspiration from a blog but I don't recall the name of it at the moment. I'll have to check on that for you! Anyhoo, look what we found inside!!


I wore my earrings all weekend long! hehe. I love them :) Stay tuned for more downline meeting crafting fun!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...