Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Butterflies

Good morning everyone! And happy Monday :)

Here is a birthday card that I made for a friend to give to one his friends who celebrated a birthday last week. It was so nice of him to ask me to make him a card. I love making cards and it's nice to know that they are going to a loved one.



This card was fun to make! I love taking a stamp and creating a background by stamping multiple times. And I love sponging! I embossed one of the butterflies then sponged the embossed butterfly and the edges of the card and other butterfly. And of course, I had to add some pearls and my go-to linen thread :) Here are some close up shots:



Here are the supplies that I used to make the card:
Crumb Cake Card Stock (120953)
Wisteria Wonder Card Stock (122922)
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad (121030)
Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad (122936)
Linen Thread (104199)
Basic Pearls Jewels (119247)
Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (119277)
Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die (114507)
Stamping Sponges (101610)
Creative Elements Stamp Set (Clear 122647 , Wood 122645)
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (115370)

If you would like to start shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...