Saturday, April 28, 2012

Nicole's Downline Meeting

Good morning everyone!

Today is an exciting day because my talented downlines are going to their very first downline meeting! Wooohoooo! This downline meeting is for all the downlines of my awesome upline Nicole. My amazing up-upline Niki will also be there :) I can't wait to get my stamp on with these ladies. They are all so super creative! 

Along with discussing anything and everything Stampin' Up!, we will of course be getting crafty :) And to get all pumped for this meeting, there will also be a swap! I know my downlines have been working hard on their swaps and they've been really excited about them! I can't wait to see what their creative minds came up with :)

As for me, it took me awhile to try and figure out what I was going to do. But, after sitting myself down and looking over what I had, I finally came up with a card. I also wanted to use something that I haven't used in awhile and was super excited when I finished. I took inspiration from recent cards that I have made and this is a sneak peek of the card that I made for the swap:


I also made gifts for everyone so stay tuned! I can't wait to share all the fun stuff from this meeting with you :)

Have a wonderful Saturday and great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...