Friday, April 13, 2012

Guest stamper - Nicole

Good morning everyone! HAPPY FRIDAY :D

Today, I would like to share with you the creative talent of my upline Nicole. She is so awesome! There are so many things that I learn from her and she's someone that I get so much inspiration from. As creative as she is with cards, her first love is jewelry. And she makes such amazing jewelry! This is what she made for her roommies at Leadsership. I so hope that I can go to Leadership next year! Sounds like so much fun :)



I also really want to learn how to make something like this. Isn't it so pretty? I love it :) She even added a small piece of DSP and a single pearl jewel in the frame. And here is the lovely packaging that she made! And look at the owl, those eyes are earrings! She used the Twitterpated Designer Buttons and pearl jewels. Isn't she so creative?!?! 


 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Nicole is awesome and so are you. I'm so grateful that you are both are on my team.

    Beverlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you are so awesome! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...