Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Auntie Cely :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE CELY!!!!

Today is a special day because we get to celebrate my Auntie Cely's birthday! We are hoping to surprise my mom's sister later today and drop off this card that I made for her. I used the new Summer Smooches Suite to make her card. I just love the DSP, the ribbon and of course the fabric brads :D

My auntie got to celebrate her birthday in San Francisco yesterday :) The kids and grandkids took her for a day of fun in the city. Aren't they so sweet?!?!



Here are close up shots of the flower. I love adding dimension and texture to the flowers that I put on cards. If you'd like to learn how, email me and let's book a workshop and I can show you and your friends how :)



Here are the supplies that I used to make the card:
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Lucky Limeade Card Stock (122926)
Daffodil Delight Card Stock (119683)
Real Red Card Stock (102482)
Summer Smooches DSP (125409)
Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad (122937)
Blossom Punch (125603)
1-1/4" Circle Punch (119861)
1-3/8" Circle Punch 119860)
Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon (125583)
Summer Smooches Fabric Brads (125589)
Lovely Letters Alphabet Stamp Set (115030) 

If you would like to start shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator!

Enjoy your Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...