Thursday, April 5, 2012

Onesies on a Clothes Line

Hello everyone!

Here is another card that we made in our Send Me Soaring class and it is another card that I case-d from my up upline Niki. She is so awesome! And I simply LOVE the cards and projects that she creates and shares with us in her classes. Click here for her April class schedule. She is one of the people in my life who I get so much inspiration from. Click here to see her card, which is so much cuter :) And click here for her tutorial. She has a video that you can watch to learn how to make these cute onesies! Don't you just love learning stampin and crafting techniques from videos? I know I do :)


And here's a closer look at those adorable onesies! I love this look and could make this card over and over and over again :)


 

Here is the supply list:
Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
Peach Parfait Card Stock (119794)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Lucky Limeade Card Stock (122926)
Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (retired SAB )
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad (122938)
Small Circle Punch from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
Mini Clothespins (122942)
Natural Hemp Twine (100982)
Send Me Soaring Stamp Set (Clear 125442, Wood 125440)

If you would like to start shopping, click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...