Monday, April 2, 2012

Celebrate You!

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!

Over the weekend, my friend Marita and I held our very first monthly stampin' technique class and I promised to share the projects that we made. So, this will be a week of sharing Send Me Soaring projects :)

Here is one of the cards that the ladies got to make. We used the Send Me Soaring stamp set to create all of the projects and this one focused on all of the kites that are included in the stamp set. As much as I love these cute little kites, one of the gals made the same comment that I made when I first used the set. 'There's no kite punch?' hehe. To cut out the kites, we used scissors (gasp! what?  no punch? no big shot die? because as some of you know, I am a BIG fan of our punches and big shot dies).


And here are a couple close up shots of the clouds and the kites. Aren't the different patterns of the kites so cute?


 

Here is the supply list used to make this card:
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Marina Mist Card Stock (119682)
Pretty in Pink Card Stock (100459)
Lucky Limeade Card Stock (122926)
Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad (119668)
Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' Pad (101301)
Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad (122935)
1" Circle Punch (119868)
Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882)
Send Me Soaring Stamp Set (Clear 125442, Wood 125440)

If you want to start shopping, click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...