Sunday, April 8, 2012

Another Happy Easter Card

Good morning and HAPPY EASTER!

For me, today is all about family, about reflecting on the last 40 days of fasting & prayers during Lent, and of course, about celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I have been blessed to have Him in my heart and in my life. I have also been blessed with a wonderful family and I am thankful for all they do and for everything they've done. I love you guys!

Here are a few pictures of the card that I made for my family. I learned the technique on how to create the egg from one of the cards designed by my friend and fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Alyssa. Her card was demo-ed at our Spring Fling stamp camp back in February.




And along with the card, I used the Simply Scored and Simply Scored Diagonal Plate to create a custom made envelope! I so love these tools and they are a must have! Especially if you want to make matching envelopes for your hand made cards :) Check out the matching envelope. I love how it gives the card that extra special touch.



Here is a list of the SU supplies that I used to create the card:
Tag Corner Punch (retired)
Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859)
1-3/8" Circle Punch (119860)
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
Modern Label Punch (119849)
Word Window Punch (119857)
Basic Rhinestones Jewels (119246)
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad (122938)
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (115370)

If you would like to start shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator :)

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...